New things coming. Tell us what you want.

News, updates, site information.

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

New things coming. Tell us what you want.

Post by Mauveduh » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:45 pm

These forums are evolving in various directions, which is great. Once a forum starts growing and specific topics seem to be targeted regularly, we can split them into separate topic categories.

We would love to hear your suggestions on what you would like to see. Give us some ideas.

We've got some fun things in the works. Keep your eyes open and we'll keep you posted!
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

CHICAGOMAN68

HOW ABOUT SETTING UP A CHAT PROGRAM

Post by CHICAGOMAN68 » Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:07 pm

hows a chat program sound to all of you or do you like the way you can be more discrete on here? Maybe that would just take away from the site or would it add to it ? Whats your Opinions

maico886

Post by maico886 » Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:51 pm

Hou abowt a spelchek

CHICAGOMAN68

HEY HOW ABOUT HOOKING ME UP

Post by CHICAGOMAN68 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:06 pm

MAYBE A DATEING SERVICE WITH ALL THESE FINE VIVACIOUS AND THOUGHT PROVOKEING WOMAN ON HERE who can stimulate me in many ways im sure !! HEY LADIES HOWWWWWWWWWWWW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DOOOOOOOOOO IN? Hey Mauveduh , nay nay, HONEPOP AND WHOEVER ELSES FEMALE HERE THAT THEIR NAME ESCAPES ME HOW ABOUT AS i ONCE WAS SCHOOLED IN SAYING " hey CALL ME LETS DO LUNCH" :) hEY LLADIES DID I MENTION i AM A HANDSOME GUY COFFEE TEA OR POPCORN :cool: OR ME!! OK i HOPE EVERYONE IS STAYING WARM ON THESE COLD DAYS i NEED TO SNUGGLE ANYONE LIKE TO SNUGGLE HERE