Stressbank Store...WOW!!

News, updates, site information.

Moderator: Mauveduh

naynay

Stressbank Store...WOW!!

Post by naynay » Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:10 pm

I just browsed through your store here and checked out the beautiful handmade jewelry and beaded sculptures!! I was completely impressed, they are such beautiful pieces of artwork.

I didn't have as much time as I can see I want right now, but I already saw this fantastic snake-winding bracelot I really want!!

Do you do custom special made orders as well? Since they are all finely hand-crafted I was wondering if you can special order a style with particular colors? The beads are fantasic. You don't see such unique and intriguing beads. Well, I don't see them, but I don 't often go to jewelry shops etc. (one reason I love the internet)

Anyways, I WILL BE BACK!!

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:05 pm

Thanks naynay,

I can do custom orders if you have a particular color in mind, as long as I can get the beads in that color. Each piece turns out to be unique, even if I try to replicate. There may be some subtle changes and some beads may be substituted for others, but only if it's determined that they work better with the piece or color scheme.

I have been adding to the inventory almost daily. I just added this one a few minutes ago and it may be my favorite. It makes me laugh, and I appreciate that.

~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

naynay

Unique jewelry indeed!

Post by naynay » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:43 pm

The bracelet is lovely. I love the painted little lady bead! The combonation of the selected beads certainly make it unusual. I imagine that bracelet would be a great conversation piece.

What is that copper piece between the copper colored beads? It looks like a coil almost....I really love it. All of your pieces are such pretty works of art.

I have two girlfriends in particular that "live" for jewelry. I bet I can impress them with a gift from here, as they really love to outdo each other with their "latest" and most unique piece. While I do not shop much for jewelry (I love when I am gifted with it though) ...it would be a real "kick" for me to be the one who gifted them with something I found first!!

I actually sent customer service an inquiry about ordering! I know it is stressbank's catalog, but thought I should direct my order questions over there.

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:17 pm

The copper piece actually is a coil. They are fun to make and they give a little excitement and movement to the piece.

If you read the description on this one, you probably saw my inference of a connection to industry and technology and its link to humanity, symbolized by the beaded face.

But mostly they are meant to be light hearted and humorous adornments to remind you to feel good and find beauty in everyday objects; and put them on the same level with the beautiful facetted beads that surround them.

I think I could use some of that light hearted feeling right now, since I'm really tired of troubleshooting some boring coding problem for days again. I think I will make one for myself :-)

If you end up giving them as gifts, I have some really nice boxes for them. I will make them extra pretty! I'm working on some cards with a description of each piece to include along with the certificate for a nice gift package. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain