Post if you get errors

News, updates, site information.

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post if you get errors

Post by Mauveduh » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:27 pm

Please post if you encounter any errors. I have been trying to fix a problem of some random errors on posting that occur occasionally.

Let me know if they continue.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

CHICAGOMAN68

CHICAGOMAN IS BACK AND IS WINGS ARE GOOD NO CHOPPY AIR

Post by CHICAGOMAN68 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:23 pm

one guestion not to be a smart ass but if they are haveing problems posting how can they post you? hymm things that make you go hymm actually i was haveing a problem signing back on a week ago it said i lost password so i signed up to send me a new one but it wouldnt let me till today Maybe it was a sign for me to stay off :P just kidding i can feel the love ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL LADIES AND MEN I WON 500 dollars on the first week anyone have any good picks for this week and dont say the raiders :) Hey Mauveduh Can i bribe you for some of that hot jewelery you make maybe I can trade off some football tickets to a game in your area want to go EVER BEEN?

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:03 am

The errors were intermittant but I think it has been resolved.

Post your football picks and we'll see how your forecasting abilities are.

I went to a game a few years ago and I didn't really understand the game but it was exciting when someone got a home run, I cheered with the audience and was caught up in the excitement.

OK, I know a homerun is in baseball..... $%^
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain