News, updates, site information.

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

CONTEST HAS BEGUN!

Post by Mauveduh » Wed Sep 15, 2004 2:07 am

Enter the contest and win your prize.

It’s finally here. I’ve been promising the contest where you can win a free prize worth 25.00 to 100.00 each month. This month you will receive a free product from Mauveduh Designs, including jewelry, gift baskets, wine wrap charms, vases, and more. It’s fun and easy so enter and win your free prize.

The contest officially begins NOW!

Here is the way it works. There will be a winner at the end of a month.

The winner will be the person who has accumulated the most points at the end of that time. There will be several ways to earn points so that everyone will have a chance to win by focusing on their individual talents
Ways to earn points:

You can earn points simply by posting to this forum.
Each post = 1 point (limit is 5 per day)
Each new topic = 2 points (limit 5 per day)

Note: Posts must be quality posts, rather than just a one-word reply. They must be at least 10 words and eligibility of the post is at the discretion of the moderator. Blatant SPAM will not be eligible.

Helpful Tips, Recipes, tutorials, reviews:
Tips = 1 point each
Recipes = 2 point each
Tutorials created by you or with permission of the author = 3 points each
Articles written by you = 5 points
Reviews of books, movies, shows = 3 etc.

Articles, reviews, and tutorials must be your work or have the permission of the author to post here.

Games:
Answer trivia or word puzzles, etc. Questions will be posted daily.
Correct answers = 1 point each

Art & Random Creativity:
Submit your painting, drawing, mixed media, poetry, song lyrics, creative writing, short stories, etc.
Submit your work to earn points.
Artwork = 3 points each

So let the games begin…. Why not enter and WIN!

**Art and creative submissions must be your work or have the permission of the author to post in this forum.

***You must be a registered member of the Stress Bank Forum and be at least 18 years of age to be eligible.

****Winners are limited to one per household per year.
Last edited by Mauveduh on Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

naynay

Post by naynay » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:09 pm

where are the trivia questions? Do you need to make a notation or write your post in a specific or different area? Or just like you normally would.

(is this a post for a point? hee hhee)

CHICAGOMAN68

Post by CHICAGOMAN68 » Fri Sep 17, 2004 11:26 pm

NO YOUR POST IS NO GOOD FOR A POINT BUT SINCE THIS IS FOOTBALL SEASON AND MY POST IS LONGER THEN YOURS I SHOULD GET 3 POINTS YEAH FOOTBALL SEASON IS BACK TWINS!! ACTUALLY YOUR POST SHOULD BE WHERE SHE PUT THE GUESTIONS ITS IN A DIFFRENT TOPIC BUT IM NOT TELLLING YOU WHERE I WANT TO WIN!!

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:15 pm

Addendum to the rules:

Points for posts will be limited to 5 per day to encourage quality posts. The other categories remain umlimited.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

CHICAGOMAN68

changeing the rules

Post by CHICAGOMAN68 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:58 pm

ok i do see your point to five a day but what if everyone does five a day how you going to break the tie breaker and also what if the presedency decide that for every one democrate vote the republicans get two Wait I think that happened in FLORIDA NOW GOD IS MAKEING JEB BUSH PAY FFOR it with all the hurricanes

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:01 am

That's why we have several ways to earn points. If there is a tie, then we will have to have a tie breaker.
~-~-~-~-~