GAME ZONE

News, updates, site information.

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

GAME ZONE

Post by Mauveduh » Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:24 pm

Just wanted to announce that the GAME ZONE is now active. We have a few card games and some word puzzles to start.

There are more coming. Take a look. Click on the Home link above or use the link below.

http://www.stressbank.com/game.htm
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

crafty

games

Post by crafty » Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:00 pm

mauvdah, I just checked out the game site. Very nice, I'm just wondering though if maybe that might take away from the discussions. You could get caught up in playing games and forget to join in the fun of reading and writing to each other. Just a thought. Crafty :smile:

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:20 pm

Thanks for your concern, crafty.

Here's a reminder to everyone to take a break from playing the games every now and then and get back over here for some conversation. :grin:

This way we can jump around and meet back here to talk about it. I want to get the articles posted soon so there will also be some interesting reading material.

It will give you more reasons to come back and see what information we have dug up. We hope to present some syndicated materials that will provide consistently new content. Got to keep things interesting.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:07 am

The games add a nice touch and I have already played tic-tac-toe to relieve my stress. The game also gave me some time to think about the posts I was about to make.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:27 am

A few more will be added in the next couple of days. Glad someone is playing them.

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:24 pm

I'm also into improving my checkers game and had a chance to figure out strategies as I played. I also quit the game if my pieces are mostly taken and surrounded. But there were times when I just hung in there with one king and captured enough "enemy" pieces to win the game. "You beat me!" are the only words I enjoy seeing.

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:44 pm

You mean you have actually beat the game? That's pretty good. You've got that competitive spirit!
~-~-~-~-~