This is my story

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

Susa

This is my story

Post by Susa » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:15 am

I am Susa from British Columbia. I have been working for an MNC since two years. It was two years before that my addiction started. This was something that began with night parties. I was badly into drinking and later turned to drugs too. Drinking was the beginning of all these later it turned to drug use as drinking was not enough to satisfy me. Drinking and drugs became part of my life. I was unable to finish a day without this. My family, colleagues, and friends were unhappy with this addiction. Everyone started avoiding me in every sense. I was stressed to at that moment. I felt as if I am all alone in this world. It was my boss that helped me in this situation. He asked me to attend a treatment for this. A treatment at addiction centre will only help me in this situation. Boss has faced a situation of this sort. His son was addicted to drugs and alcohol and his son found pleasure in drinking and drugs more than anything. I decided to go along with the boss suggestion. I underwent an addiction treatment in Edgewood edgewood.ca/inpatient-addiction-treatment. I was under a treatment there 3 months. I was free from my addiction. And this helped me understand how much my parents, friends cared for me. And now I am stress free too and it was only because of the freedom I got from addiction

sadsadman

Re: This is my story

Post by sadsadman » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:41 am

Share story, the first step to healing

Melaniatef

This is my story

Post by Melaniatef » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:14 am

We all have a story about our journey of starting and raising a family. Whatever your situation, CLI wants you to know you are not alone. The process of starting a family at times may be filled with joy, frustration, anger, uncertainty or fear. Please use this forum to share with others who may going through the same thing.