Old boss shows up at new bank - Screaming

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

Loan Officer

Old boss shows up at new bank - Screaming

Post by Loan Officer » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:59 pm

These week I started with a new bigger Mortgage bank, last week I ended my employment with my old bank which I had been with for the last three years. I was one of the top selling loan officers, getting many thank you letters from borrowers. Also was awarded the employee of the year award.

Four weeks ago a head hunter appoached me offering several job opens. After researching this one new bank, I made my choice to leave. Over the last few years working at my old bank I had seen 100's of new hires start and quit. I went through six different managers. So if I mentioned I was leaving, I knew they would walk me to the door. I told them I needed to go on a two week sick leave.

Today they caught me, the manager and the national manager of my old bank showed up at my new bank theatening me. I do not know how they found out. They were screaming I cannot work for two banks at the same time, and said I stole from the bank and was going to be sued. They did this in front of all the other loan officers. My new boss came out of his office and said get the Fxxk out.

Do I have any means of recourse against them? I might be fired from my new job because of what they did? This puts in an auckward position. As for steeling loans - I did not do this.

Looking for ideas - Help in NY...

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:08 pm

I would like to know how this turned out. It does seem like a conflict of interest to me ethically and legally.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

Tenerderpo5

Post by Tenerderpo5 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:13 am

Edited SPAM

William01

Post by William01 » Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 am

Can you tell me how this turned out? It just looks like an argument of interest to me fairly and lawfully.

areasea7756

Post by areasea7756 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:08 am

thanks for sharing.......i hope next time you will share something more.

cier480km

Post by cier480km » Fri May 25, 2012 8:08 pm

What happened?

LisaSmith

Post by LisaSmith » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:54 am

Just flattered with this post, what a fab read. Thanks for the loan post. Well written and most detailed post so far.

Rherogetm

Old boss shows up at new bank Screaming

Post by Rherogetm » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:46 am

Im really not sure how to use this site yet, I just started. Is it ok to post pics of my hair here? Or did I screw up? Sorry guys
нет

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Re: Old boss shows up at new bank - Screaming

Post by Mauveduh » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:37 pm

You should start a new topic unless you have something to say about the the post you are reading. ~!@
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain