Money stress and marriage

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

kynac52p94

Money stress and marriage

Post by kynac52p94 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 am

Don't underestimate the stress that being short on cash and long on disappointment can have on a marriage. Perhaps you and your husband would be fighting anyway. But it possible that you two are taking your financial and job stress out on each other? While the crazy fallout from the weekend also relates directly and unquestionably to these issues.

bluej244

Re: Money stress and marriage

Post by bluej244 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:20 pm

kynac52p94 wrote:Don't underestimate the stress that being short on cash and long on disappointment can have on a marriage. Perhaps you and your husband would be fighting anyway. But it possible that you two are taking your financial and job stress out on each other? While the crazy fallout from the weekend also relates directly and unquestionably to these issues.
I do agree with what you said that it is possible that couples are taking their financial and job stress on each other. And if this is what's happening to the relationship, it is no good for both the wife and husband. I've been through it %^& but it will never happen again. I've learned to balance it.
I am doing great in balancing work and family.

chasebailey

Post by chasebailey » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:08 am

There are now a lot of banks who are offering a lot of deals to customers. You should choose the right deal before you deposit your savings. Some people are not enamored of the Fed, the separate government bureau that determines the country's monetary policy and sets interest rates. The House of Representatives has just approved a strict bill to audit the Federal reserve, though it isn't prone to go anywhere. You should try asking for financial help if you are having a hard time paying for bills.

sam

Post by sam » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:13 am

Yes, there can be many causes for stress but, ultimately it's our mind which conjures it up, therefore we can change it regardless of our current situation.

sadsadman

Post by sadsadman » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:43 am

You must share stress for two