personal breakthrough,s

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

blue

personal breakthrough,s

Post by blue » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:01 am

well hello today I had a great personal breakthrough as its been festing for days I had a big release of weights that I have been caring for years I let go of many things that are not mine to own illness alcoholism anxiety and all the weights that had led to my demise I took a walk toward the light and just kept walking and I dropped the steel weights that were on my back it felt good to just keep on walking why do we drag other people weights with us unnecessarily as I guess we get entangled in the muck my friend wrote a great poem about me and it gave me some really good energy amazing how the timing is so right for healing looking forward seems right thank you for listening stress box :grin:

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Re: personal breakthrough,s

Post by Mauveduh » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Those are beautiful sentiments, blue. It sounds like you really had a growth breakthrough that can be life changing. What do you think brought it on? I look forward to hearing more about how you navigate through your changes. It feels good to let go of things that are holding you down.

I've been trying do some of that myself and it is liberating.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain