Stress?

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

louieann34

Stress?

Post by louieann34 » Thu May 31, 2007 9:11 am

For women who work at night, isn't that it is so stressful that sometimes your eyes would get tired and it wants to close to for a sleep? I myself experienced this situation, I work 9 hours every night facing all the time a computer. And when coming home. When I look my self in the mirror, I look like something different, and that I always got these eyes bugs under my eyes...This round black circle that is not good to look at.

So what I did once is to get a good sleep everyday, and defuse my favorite scent of Essential Oils for me to have a good sleep every time...And it actually work for me. It made me feel great about myself and also it helped me prepare myself for work the next day.

Wise Choice Living

bluej244

Re: Stress?

Post by bluej244 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:31 am

Oh, I might try essential oils. I haven't tried that before. I also experienced that but I referred to endburnout.com/blog/ for help with my stress issues. And, it did really great to me and my family.
I am doing great in balancing work and family.

sophiakortig

Re: Stress?

Post by sophiakortig » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:18 pm

bluej244 wrote:Oh, I might try essential oils. I haven't tried that before. I also experienced that but I referred to endburnout.com/blog/ for help with my stress issues. And, it did really great to me and my family.

Thanks for this my friend., I know now how to manage my stress issues.:-D