Stress Reduction Machine

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Stress Reduction Machine

Post by Mauveduh » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:00 pm

I had a particularly stressful day. It was just one of those days where anxiety gets the best of you. I've been carrying around a heavy burden of stress, with big responsibilities of unknown consequence. It looms in the back of my mind, yet I pack it away so I don't have to focus on it. Who needs it? What good will it do to stress?

But then, sometimes.... it just pounces like a wild beast and I'm taken aback by it's sudden prominance. The good part is that I don't have the time to be stessed right now. I allowed a minor breakdown for approximately one minute this morning. Then I had to get on with things. There is no time for a nervous breakdown when you have to take care of business. LOL

I don't know why but when I write things down, I find myself laughing at the whole situation. I see the humor and the irony in the drama of life.
What a lifesaver that is. I't s a perfect day to unveil the....

Stress Reduction Machine......

OK, here's the machine. You've got to try it.

http://www.stressbank.com/games/imagine/
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:14 am

I tried to bring it up, but gave up after nothing happened after a ten-minute wait. Perhaps there is another version that will open up in a shorter time? Or, if that isn't possible, could you describe it? I'd still love to try that machine but am unable to bring it up. Sorry. %^&

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:47 pm

That's good to know. I will do some testing in AOL. It should also put a link to the plugin, which may not be installed in the browswer.

I will check it out.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:42 pm

Thanks, I knew you'd come through! I will have something else to do besides grading papers and anxiously anticipating the feedback that I expect this week on those courses. Maybe the check will arrive this week and that alone will relieve a LOT of stress.

But I have to stop and see my problems as situations or challenges. Then I can stop obsessing. Even my spelling sucks!

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:22 pm

I checked it on a dialup machine with AOL and it worked ok. It may be that you don't have the Flash Player installed.

I have added a link to the page that will install it if you want to do that and give it a try.

I have some work to do on my store though for AOL users. That's another story. Or can everyone just stop using AOL? ;-)

I am supposed to do those papers that are due in a couple of days and I haven't done a thing. I'm back to procrastinating big on this. It's too hot here to work on that! But I better do it... a little later......
~-~-~-~-~

bluej244

Re: Stress Reduction Machine

Post by bluej244 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:21 am

It's more like of mspaint. lol But I did enjoy it. Thanks for this. I also want to share with you this endburnout.com/. It helped me with stress issues regarding work and family.
I am doing great in balancing work and family.