Contest ends today!!!

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Contest ends today!!!

Post by Mauveduh » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:36 pm

Last chance to win jewelry for this month. The first contest ends tonight at midnight. A new contest will begin the first of the month and go through the end of the month. This month was a short month but in the future, they will last one month.

The winner of the current month's contest is exempt from winning the next month's contest so we can "share the wealth". You've got a few more hours to win this month!
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:54 pm

Congratulations, Chicagoman68. You are the winner of our September contest. You win a piece of jewelry from www.Art-Gift.com.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

CHICAGOMAN68

Post by CHICAGOMAN68 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:50 pm

WOOO OOO DO I GET TO PICK OR DO YOU? HEY THANKS AGain everyone !! I like to thank all of you who gave me a ride for the contest! I like to thank the academy awards , the emmies, and must importantly all my fans out their and OOOO YEAH GOd !!

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:51 pm

Nice acceptance speech, Chicago. You get to be surprised by your prize!

It will make a nice gift for your female friends. Or, you may want to keep it for yourself if it looks particularly good on you. :-)
~-~-~-~-~