Did you cast your vote?

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Did you cast your vote?

Post by Mauveduh » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:38 pm

The suspense is on. Will we have a new president? Or gear up for another run with you-know-who?

We can still only speculate and it's a close race which always makes for an exciting game. It is like a game in that respect and you can't really call it. Get out that nonpartican Champagne so you can, at least, drink either way. As we saw in the last election, it's not over till it's over.

We just want change. It's been a tough few years.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

CHICAGOMAN68

Post by CHICAGOMAN68 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:53 pm

hymmm Mauveduh did you go out and hit the sauce and get loaded up Well by the looks of the other states I think that everyone must have got loaded up before they voted because whoever voted for BUSH made a real big error in judgment ! How can people after 4 years of Bush vote him back in? He had the most jobs loses in over 70 years all the jobs are being outsourced more and more to other countries He has the world including our allies not wanting to back us no more BOY THEIR Alto of Ignorant people in this country

CHICAGOMAN68

Post by CHICAGOMAN68 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:54 pm

and the people who voted for bush! Thanks get ready to feel the wraith of the other countries especially the terrorists

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:59 pm

Kerry in office would have been just as scary.

Seriously, though, I doubt whether any politician can do anything about terrorists, other than bombing out ALL, not just some of their hideouts, including that of Osama bin Laden. Doing that would probably save more soldiers' lives and cost fewer tax dollars, as well as eliminate many terrorists. I don't see the point of sending live young soldiers to a situation that is so absurdly dangerous. That's mass suicide!

jondy

Who's the terrorist?

Post by jondy » Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:30 pm

Bush is terrorist #1 as far as the rest of the world is concerned. Without Bush and Cheney, things would settle down in a hurry. Here's a link to my site: http://www.gullyfourmyle.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=20