I was dating Eminem

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

I was dating Eminem

Post by Mauveduh » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:22 am

I can't believe my dream last night. My boyfriend was Eminem!! LOLOLOLOL. He's not even my type, if I have one. It's too funny. He was a splendid boyfriend, not a word that you would expect to hear about him, is it?

We had fun, entertained friends, and best of all, he corrected me on my identification of the period of art for some furnishings.

I laugh every time I think of it....
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:53 pm

LOL, that is funny! But I wonder what that dream means.... maybe that you're going to get some well-deserved recognition? Now I'm really curious!

jnessinger

Post by jnessinger » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:50 pm

JUST CALL ME THE REAL SLIMMM CHICAGOMAN LOL
you beta lose yourself in da moment :) YO WAZZZUP LOL

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:57 pm

I'm waiting for that recognition. Hopefully it will be the kind I want and I don't have to get into some Rap competition to prove my worthiness or fight with some puppet, like Triumph to Comic Dog.

Maybe I will see the next episode in my next dream, like that R Kelly video, Trapped in the Closet.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:48 am

That's horrible! Maybe I think so because I have claustophobia and can't imagine being stuck in a tiny, confined place like one of my closets. I really have to get more junk out of them, but keep putting that task off. After all, they're dark and so warm inside. I'd have to find a flashlight first and pull out items, mostly tops that had not been worn in years, and make a hard decision to toss them out once and for all.

Hope that the continuation of that dream features finding gold or other valuables. I've already had infrequent dreams of finding and picking up tons of fifty and one hundred-dollar bills in the street. I call those dreams "money dreams." Actually, those dreams are a great sign that something good will happen, which does. However, the "when" and "how" always remain mysteries.