Why does this conference retain you?

What's up? Discuss, confide, laugh, cry....

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mazdana

Why does this conference retain you?

Post by Mazdana » Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:00 pm

I ve noticed for many times that people are always coming and leaving. What does make you to spend your time here?

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:40 pm

It is true that people come and go and some come back periodically. I can't speak for everyone but I think that some connections have been made through previous discussions and it's like friends checking in and maintaining a bit of the community that has been formed over time. It has been a place to vent or get advice or just have some fun.

Unfortunately, lately, my own interaction has been intermittent, which also effects the community feel. I hope to be able to dedicate my time here again. It's been a difficult time being pulled in many directions, but I also miss being here more.

It's hard to say what brings people to forums and it's even more difficult to keep them involved and coming back. That's the question of every forum owner and everyone would like the answer to it.

If anyone has ideas, feel free to share them.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

Claudius

Re: Why does this conference retain you?

Post by Claudius » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:16 pm

They are normally about some major factors which are fine enough to be understand because at the end we get to see all the improvements which does occur and there is a betterment overall if we bother through these ways of moving ahead and its quite positive.
For a Professional need business agility works for sure.