Jokes

Games, Trivia, Jokes, and more...

Moderator: Mauveduh

Jane88

Jokes

Post by Jane88 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 am

Hi all share your clean jokes here. I think you all will enjoy this.

“The plumber presented his customer, a lawyer, with a bill charging rates of $500 an hour. The lawyer was outraged, saying "I don't even make that kind of money - doesn't that seem a bit steep?" The plumber replied, "That's what I thought, when I was a lawyer."

XzeniRose

Post by XzeniRose » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:25 am

Well it is a nice joke really enjoyed. I have a pretty good one too. Just check this out.

An error publishing an article

From Reuters News Service:
Canada's Ottawa Citizen newspaper recently printed a recipe for Chanterelle Lemon Pasta in its food section, calling for one cup of Chanterelle mushrooms. They even provided a helpful photograph so amateur mushroom hounds could find their own growing in the wild. Unfortunately, the photograph instead showed Destroying Angels, which are deadly when eaten.

joshuawilson

Post by joshuawilson » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 am

nice one my friend.. its really good one..

ktmiller

Post by ktmiller » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:55 am

A man walks into a hamburger shop and orders a regular meal. Later, the waitress brings his meal to him. He takes a bite out of it, and notices there's a small hair in the hamburger. He begins yelling frantically at the waitress, "Waitress, there's a hair in my hamburger! I demand to see what is going on!"

So, the waitress takes him back where the cook is and to his demise, he sees the cook take the meat patty and flatten it under his arm pit. He says, "That's disgusting!"

Then the waitress says, "You think that's disgusting you should see him make donuts."

amberyounge

Post by amberyounge » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 am

Gross that is so unethical...urghhh don’t wanna eat burger patties anymore. O.O