Charles and Camilla

Games, Trivia, Jokes, and more...

Moderator: Mauveduh

altyfc

Charles and Camilla

Post by altyfc » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:52 am

Business Forum - Sport Forum - Travel Forum
Participation in our forums is rewarded with free ads!

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:18 pm

That's really funny, LOLOL!

I read that she will be a Duchess, which I suppose is an honor.

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:19 am

LOL. Yeah, she's been waiting a long time for this one. I guess she deserves it at this point for hanging in there.

Too bad they just couldn't have hooked up in the beginning and avoided all that transpired in between. I guess it wasn't in the Royal plan.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:44 am

I don't think so either. I suppose that she has resigned herself to the fact that she can never truly replace Diana. Oh well. Here's to their happiness!

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:24 am

I don't think Charles was ever really in love with Dianna. He just felt like he had to marry someone who would fit the mold. It gets harder to justify that as you get older and realize that your happiness means more than the superficial roles you are expected to play.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:35 am

He probably wasn't, which was a shame, because Diana was very attractive and seemed to have a great personality. But maybe she was fronting her personality. Maybe she hated Charles' guts. I've seen books about her in the library and if I remember, I can look through them to find out what was really going on between her and Charles.

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:20 am

It's really sad because Diana seemed to really be in love with Charles but she was a dear in headlights. She was a young girl who fell in love all the trappings of being a princess and having her prince charming ride up on his horse and rescue her.

She wanted to be valued and respected by him. He had spent his life withholding emotion as he was taught, being a royal. He gave his life to the image he was expected to present, while having a conflicted part of him love the life of playing the field and enjoying taboo freedoms. He also chose a wife who fit the mold of expectation, rather than for love. He was expected to breed a king. He was also emotionally unnavailable to Diana, which made her even more needy.

The royal family is notorious for trying to conform and then having a roque spouse leave the pomp and circumstance for love with someone outside of their circle and marriage. They are conflicted living that molded life.

Anyway Diana had a hard time fitting in the royal mold at first. She didn't like all the public appearances and duties that came with it but soon stepped up to her role. She loved it when Fergie was around so she could see a glimpse of a life that wasn't so stuffy and contrived.

Diana just wanted her marriage to work and Charles was older and "just not that into her", as the saying goes. They were incompatible. He always had a thing for and continued to carry on with Camilla and Diana knew it, which contributed to her mental state and anorexia, etc.

It was all a tragic tale of trying to fit a mold but the human spirit yearns to find its true self.
~-~-~-~-~

archergirl

Post by archergirl » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:52 pm

great pic LOL ~!@

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:10 pm

Camilla's hairstyle is similar to Diana's. Somehow, I like Diana better and hope that she is at peace wherever she is. %^&

Melaniatef

Charles and Camilla

Post by Melaniatef » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:09 am

Ah fine, Me and Hrom will trying the bad guy side, it will be the first time in mmo history .

Ok we will see how our numbers groving or will be.