in case you're bored...

Share your art. Songs, poetry, stories, pics.

Moderator: Mauveduh

Armande

in case you're bored...

Post by Armande » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:46 am

...have a look at my new website with a whole lot of pics.

Last night I got a bit silly and made mouse overs for the pics, check out the kangaroo. :D

For the record: all made by me (for some reason I get that question a lot: "did you make all of those?". Yeah right, I go sell someone else's photography. DUHUH)
Ogle my jewelry, visit Armande's Tarot Online or browse my photography. You needn't get bored... ;)

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:24 am

Hey Armande, I just visited your site and checked out those pet photos pronto. ALL of those pets are adorable!!!! Flowerdoggie reminds me of my sister's dog, Cooper, (who thinks he's a human and can wear little costumes) whom I just love. And Gryphon reminds me of my sister's second dog, Chloe, who has blue eyes and is white all over. But I am really a cat lover with three cats --- Leo, Puss, and Tabitha --- and thought that the cats in your photos were really cute. (I used to have an orange male cat who looked just like Morris.)

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:12 pm

These are great pics. What a treat to have traveled to those destinations and see those animals in their natural habitat.

I will add this to my list of future destinations.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

Armande

Post by Armande » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:29 pm

Thanks gals!

South Africa was an amazing experience but I have to say that there was a lot of sour mixed with the sweet as well. It just doesn't show in the pics.
Politically and socially it is not a fun place to be, and downright criminal too. It depends on where you're going but Joburg is no picknick. Forget about walking on the street etc.
Ogle my jewelry, visit Armande's Tarot Online or browse my photography. You needn't get bored... ;)

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:33 pm

And it is such a shame. Nowadays, it is getting more difficult to have some peace of mind traveling anywhere.

Monkeygirl

Post by Monkeygirl » Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:12 pm

Your pictures are amazing. I am going to recommend your site to a friend from the Netherlands. I think she'll enjoy seeing pictures of home sweet home.

Armande

Post by Armande » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:05 am

Thanks Monkeygirl! More pics of the Netherlands coming of course. And of England where I plan to on holiday this summer.
:)

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:11 pm

England! It's been such a long time since I've traveled there. Believe me, I would like nothing better. But just the thought of boarding a plane is very scary and anything but hassle-free, although I understand why.