check out my animation & illustration

Share your art. Songs, poetry, stories, pics.

Moderator: Mauveduh

ezromation

check out my animation & illustration

Post by ezromation » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:04 pm

please have a loook at some of my work
http://ezromation.bizhat.com/
All work shown is my own, you can see animation, illustration and comic art work

thanks @#$

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:26 pm

You're a talented illustrator, ezromation, with a very marketable style. I enjoyed your work.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

ezromation

Post by ezromation » Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:05 am

Cheers glad you liked it. I finally got a new job so things are looking up a bit now. I'm going to be working in games again, makes christmas a little more relaxed fof me.

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:51 pm

Good for you. That can be a tough market and I know the competition has got to be fierce. I would love to hear more about working in that industry. Do you work at home or in a office?
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

ezromation

Post by ezromation » Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:00 am

Usually you work from an office, you are expected to do over time for free when deadlines loom, 9-6 is fairly standard office hours, but some people go a bit mad with there flexy time and work 12pm to 4-5 am and eat nothing but pizza delivery, (that was at Acclaim which has gone the way of the Dodo)

Its pretty competitive both trying to get a job and also once you are working. I work as an animator the main programs to learn if you want to be an artist in games are Maya, 3D Studio Max and photoshop. Schools should be able to get educational copies of these programs for free, and although they seem very complicated there are many good tutorials on line. For more information on how to get into animation http://www.awn.com
is your best bet, the forum is useful for finding tutorials and getting advice.

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:39 am

I'm not considering going into that line of work myself but like to hear about the working environments in different sectors. I spent several years as an inhouse designer for print and Web, and know about those long hours when on a deadline. LOL

I do know someone who left the company that I worked for to go to school and try to work in 3D animation but he ended up coming back to his programming job. It's one of those lines of work that looks like so much fun and everyone would like to do it, but it's also a tremendous amount of work and involves dedication and skill to succeed.
~-~-~-~-~

ezromation

Post by ezromation » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:47 am

Ive updated my site

http://ezromation.bizhat.com

Ive been working at the same company scince I last wrote its going ok plenty of ups and downs but mostly good. Theres some stuff from work on the site hope you like it :)

harry0854

Post by harry0854 » Wed May 05, 2010 12:41 am

wow...nice collection u have.... &^%

gemsonline

Amazing things

Post by gemsonline » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:17 am

It is good to read all view's...

seoontop

Amazing

Post by seoontop » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Awesome post! please keep up the great work i would love to hear more like this.

Elen Roy

Post by Elen Roy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 am

I agree with everybody it is nice.