What a difference a mouse makes

Let's hear some whining!

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

What a difference a mouse makes

Post by Mauveduh » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:20 pm

I have been suffering for days (actually weeks) with a defective mouse on my computer. I'm so intent (obsessed) on what I'm doing that I can't be bothered with stopping to fix hardware problems when I'm on a mission. I just keep working, trying to deal.

BUT, my mouse had gotten so bad that I couldn't even click on anything without a battle. The mouse was jumping everyplace but where it needed to be. I was on a marathon working project and just kept going, hour after hour. LOL!! It was putting a whole new level of stress just trying to work for the last few day.

Did I stop and go buy another mouse? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I just kept going and wasting time on every click, working 16 hour days.

After awhile you forget and the extra struggle becomes normal. Geez, I feel stupid sometimes. LOL.

I turned on my computer, looked at my mouse and couldn't believe that I've been working under these conditions. I found another mouse right in the closet and it's like a whole new world. WOW!!!!!!!!\

I can't believe that I've continued to use that defective mouse and put up with how miserable it has made my life. DUH!!!!!!!

I think this mouse was my last defective one but it seems perfect in comparison.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:38 am

I'm glad that you found a mouse that works, and give you a lot of credit for remaining focused under such horrible conditions. Why, if that had been me, I would have lost it altogether and thrown the mouse out of the window --- then called my sister and told her my problems, LOL.

jnessinger

Post by jnessinger » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:31 pm

MAN I LOST 1000 bucks tonight KNOW HOW MANY MOUSEIES THAT WOULD HAVE BOUGHT DAMN DAMN DAMN OK I VENTED IM GOINNG TOVEGAS NEXT WEEK WOOO O

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:36 pm

WEll, I went through 3 mice (is the the plural for this kind of mouse?) this week. I just went out and bought a new one. Finally, a mouse that may work correctly. The last one's batteries went dead and I ended up having to troubleshoot my computer to get any mouse to work.

I don't have patience for battery maintenance in the cordless variety so I just got a good old optical with a cord standard. I'm good to go.

Now if my body would just comply. I feel sick as a dog!!! Been working too much on this thing.

But I've got a mouse that works!!!!
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:45 pm

You went through a lot of hell with that mouse. I'm glad you got one that finally works.

Was sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!

jnessinger

Post by jnessinger » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:47 am

WELL MOUSEEES MIGHT NOT BE SPElled corectly? but it sure as heck sounds cuter LOL, Well when my mouse goes down! I really cant stand it thats why i have the cordless logitec one and a back up plug in just in case Boy this weather as been a scorcher Its 111 degrees here in chicago but I guess thats going to be a warm up when i leave for VEGAS on wednesday Any one have any good sun tan lotion i can borrow?

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:44 pm

No suntan lotion here but I recommend sunblock. All that time at the pool looking at women, if I remember a previous post, can be painful and you end up looking like a lobster. I say go with SPF 50+. LOL

I am feeling better than I did. You know I think I almost killed myself by drinking some bad water. I really felt like I was going to die and it wasn't a pleasant experience at all. I'm guessing, but I think that's what happened. I was poisoned!!
~-~-~-~-~

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:22 pm

OMG, that's terrible! Hope you are feeling better. I can't think of anything worse, after experiencing a similar feeling a few summers ago. I stayed in bed nearly all day and forced myself to feed the cats in the morning. I actually thought that I was dying and don't know what bought all of that on. Food disgusted me and all I wanted to do was sleep. Fortunately, it only lasted one day, so maybe it was a virus. Who knows?

jnessinger

Post by jnessinger » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:24 pm

well meet me in vegas i can share you with all the girls from the bunny ranch LOl just kidding yeah this vacations is long needed been literally averaging 70 hours a week not two weeks a week! Hey im happy for ya mauveduh maybe you can sell me a house soon but can we first check out the bedroom wink wink and seal the deal ok all of you have a great week

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:55 pm

I think you're mistaking me with another kind of agent and another kind of house. :-)
~-~-~-~-~

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:47 pm

That's for sure, LOLOLOL!