Magic Mike XXL

TV, Movies, Plays, Music, Games

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Magic Mike XXL

Post by Mauveduh » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:06 am

OK, I finally watched this sequel, Magic Mike XXL. It takes me forever to watch these kind of movies because I think they will be so silly that it will be a waste of time. Kind of like 50 shades of Gray? Uhhuh.... But I've got to say, I enjoyed both the first Magic Mike and the second. I get so caught up in the dancing of Channing Tatum. He's so freaking good at what he does. He's got complete muscle isolation control over every movement and he's got the moves. LOL. I loved him in that movie, Honey, where he a was fledgling hip hop dancer and was good back then. I never saw the big deal about this guy until I saw him dance, but now? Yep!

The movie was ok, Jada Pinket Smith was OK. I'm not a big fan and she's a little over the top. But she was taking the place of another over the top character, Mathew McConaughey, who I can't help but appreciate these days. He's done some good work in other movies so I went from being burned out on his shtick to liking and respecting his work in many movies again.

Joe Manganiello? I can barely look at him, his shine is so bright. A beautiful man to behold. Doesn't seem like the brightest knife in the drawer but that's the character he was playing. I don't know what he's like in real life.

Overall, a fun time.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

SumitaSofat

Re: Magic Mike XXL

Post by SumitaSofat » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:11 am

Actually i didn't like this movie too much. Frankly says