Do You Like Horror Movies?

TV, Movies, Plays, Music, Games

Moderator: Mauveduh

joyesthomas

Do You Like Horror Movies?

Post by joyesthomas » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:51 am

If you horror movies, then we inform you that the Hollywood Industry releases the new horror movie named as The Conjuring 2 which the Lorraine and Ed Warren travel to north London to help a single mother raising four children alone in a house plagued by malicious spirits. It is very horror story of the year. watchmoviesonline.over-blog.com/2016/06/watch-the-conjuring-movie-free.html
Watch The Conjuring 2 with the high quality of resolution.

SumitaSofat

Re: Do You Like Horror Movies?

Post by SumitaSofat » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Nice thank you for the sharing.

Daisy26425

Post by Daisy26425 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:43 am

Yes, I'll Like Hollywood Horror Movies, I am Watching Every Night.

Metanoia

Post by Metanoia » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:45 am

I like only such horror movies like famous Alien https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(film), they're scary but not too much for me, comparing with the dark mystic ones @#$

Leogee

Post by Leogee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:20 am

I also like Aliens :grin: I like horror movies, but I don't like too bloody ones !

Leogee

Post by Leogee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:18 pm

I'd like to share one of my favorite movies: Secret Window (with Johnny Depp). It’s more of a thriller, than a horror but it catches your attention from the first minutes. It’s a story of a writer who is trying to work on his novel in some remote house, where some very strange things are taking place. Really love the story! I read that Johnny Depp suggested to film in Secret Window his own beautiful villa in France which is for sale now, but finally they did it in Canada, not Europe.

BennettS

Post by BennettS » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 am

Personally, I can't stand the suspense in horror movies. I stopped watching them all together. I'm still may watch "It" as I've heard so many good things about it though.

johnsonraider

Post by johnsonraider » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:25 pm

Yes like horror movie, I watched horror movie with my fiends, family and girlfriend. When you watch horror movie in night you got very scared, in a day I don't got very scared.

one month ago I watched movies with girlfriend, I really like to go with her. This sunday We are planning to wach horror movies on Netflix