What's the deal with Jennifer Lopez?

TV, Movies, Plays, Music, Games

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

What's the deal with Jennifer Lopez?

Post by Mauveduh » Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:04 pm

Can you believe that Jennifer Lopez married Marc Anthony so soon after breaking up with Ben Afflect? I mean why? And Marc Anthony just got his divorce a week ago.

This sure seems like a rebound move. She really seems to need to be married and didn't waste any time getting over Ben. They just broke up in January. Does she have something to prove to him?
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:49 am

Well, she sure enough isn't talking about it and I have to admit that I was kind of surprised. At the same time, I don't think that J-Lo takes marriage seriously at the rate that she is going. Makes you wonder who she will marry next.

maico886

Post by maico886 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:14 am

I'll take 'er. Even if it is only temporary @#$

naynay

Post by naynay » Fri Jun 11, 2004 12:10 am

My feel for Jennifer Lopez is warm and kind. I have heard she can be a demanding diva, and coming on hard and fast with her fame, wealth and celebrity status has to do some tweaking on your well-being. I also read, (I am pretty sure it was her) that she adores her father or did adore, as I am not sure if he is still alive. She was raised believing she needs a man, and the man makes their life.

I really don't know for sure, but it appears that she is a woman who NEEDS a man for security. Well I think that can be said of either gender for the most part. We all want someone to love and care for us. Apparently Jen can't stand barely one moment without one. I agree with Webwriter, Jennifer obviously doesn't seem to concerned with the meaning or the committment of marriage; at least in the traditional ways.
After 3 divorces, I think she should just accept the fact that to her, exchanging vows doesn't have to be forever. I think she would be much better off just committing her love (for the moment) and skip the ceremony/vow part. Hey, couples have been living togather for decades now...without marriage.

She appears to be too nervous without the ring, however she cannot tolerate the binding of marriage for too long either. When you have so much money, maybe marriage is just something you sort of buy and play around with (like a toy) and then trade it in, or toss it out for the newer and better model. Hmmm..I guess that isn't so good....or is it?

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:22 am

Plenty of men feel the way you do maico, apparently.

Well now we've got all of those rumors about her being pregnant but who knows. It's just a bit over the top. Can we put a 6 month mandatory waiting period in place? LOL Ok just kidding. She can do whatever she wants if it works for her? But is it? Maybe it is...

Actually, I kind of envy her for being able to do that. I don't have the emotional fortitude (or time or interest for that matter) but it sounds like fun too. At least she isn't getting jaded to trying it again.... and again.... and....
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:36 am

It would be interesting to see how long she keeps doing that. Anyone care to bet on how old she will be when she finally realizes that it takes two to make a marriage work?

Armande

Post by Armande » Sat Jun 12, 2004 1:45 pm

I read that she is pregnant, that is why she is getting married so quickly. Don't remember where... ~!@
Ogle my jewelry, visit Armande's Tarot Online or browse my photography. You needn't get bored... ;)

adamwalkner

Re: What's the deal with Jennifer Lopez?

Post by adamwalkner » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:20 am

So if you really want to know my thinking about what's the Deal with Jennifer Lopez, then i will tell you that it is Jennifer Lopez's Personal life and she is Free to have Decision about her life. She is know very well that what things are good for her and what things are not. So if Jennifer Lopez Married with Marc Anthony after Breaking up with Ben Afflect. So if Marc Anthony got his Divorce a Week ago, what the Problem in it. Jennifer Lynn Lopez also known as J. Lo, is an American Actress, Author, Fashion Designer, Dancer, Producer, Singer as well as Song Writer.

TerryShearer

Post by TerryShearer » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Here is a little history of J-lo's Divorces/engagement
Marc Anthony (5 June 2004 - 2014)
Cris Judd (29 September 2001 - 26 January 2003) (divorced)
Ojani Noa (22 February 1997 - 1 January 1998) (divorced)
engaged to ben affeck from October 2002 - 20 January 2004
In 2011, according to People magazine Jennifer Lopez has just been crowned as the most beautiful woman in the world. She is not only a beautiful woman but also an excellent singer and actor. She is one of those celebrities who grow hotter and hotter with age. Even Jennifer Lopez without makeup looks stunningly beautiful and as charming as she is with makeup. Despite her personal life or divorce history, she is a really good human being who like to be happy like all normal people.

SatyamAmbala41

Post by SatyamAmbala41 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Jennifer was good with ben i don't understand why she leave him.

harrypotter7

Post by harrypotter7 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:28 pm

I don't know anything about the Deal with Jennifer Lopez, but its not a New Thing that she Married any other Person. She has also got Married with Three Men already. That's why i don't Like her anymore.

Jennifer Lynn Lopez also known as J. Lo. is an American Actress, Author, Fashion Designer, Dancer, Producer & Singer. She was Born on July 24, 1969 in Castle Hill, New York City, New York, United States. Her Height is 1.64 M. Here are Her Spouse under :

Marc Anthony ( M. 2004 - 2014 )
Cris Judd ( M. 2001 - 2003 )
Ojani Noa ( M. 1997 - 1998 )

harrypotter7

Post by harrypotter7 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:36 pm

I don't know anything about the Deal with Jennifer Lopez, but its not a New Thing that she Married any other Person. She has also got Married with Three Men already. That's why i don't Like her anymore.

Jennifer Lynn Lopez also known as J. Lo. is an American Actress, Author, Fashion Designer, Dancer, Producer & Singer. She was Born on July 24, 1969 in Castle Hill, New York City, New York, United States. Her Height is 1.64 M. Here are Her Spouse under :

Marc Anthony ( M. 2004 - 2014 )
Cris Judd ( M. 2001 - 2003 )
Ojani Noa ( M. 1997 - 1998 )

EllissonWatson

Post by EllissonWatson » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Can we put a 6 month mandatory waiting period in place? LOL Ok just kidding. She can do whatever she wants if it works for her? But is it? Maybe it is.