Paris is a Pisser

TV, Movies, Plays, Music, Games

Moderator: Mauveduh

Marlowe

Paris is a Pisser

Post by Marlowe » Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:56 am

Okay I have got to get this off my chest, and I am sure that many out there will agree with me. Many more will say, "who cares"? Yes, I am so thoroughly annoyed with Paris Hilton. I am so annoyed and disgusted with her that I pick up every single tabloid and magazine that has her nasty picture on it! She gets my goat so bad that I can't seem to ignore one single word in print about her! Of course anyone that knows me knows that I love to read about the lives of celebrites and I just can't get enough. It's a hobby and passion of mine.

Now Paris never had a real fair chance of ever getting on my good side. First of all my teen-age daughter is named Paris, and I had never even heard of Paris Hilton when she was born. I admit I was a bit disturbed when Michael Jackson named his daughter Paris, but I wasn't too worried about her smearing this good name considering Michael's over- the- top rules on privacy!

Then out of the blue in this past year or so, here comes Paris Hilton, the latest debutante, rich in name and beauty. It was bound to happen, she's a beautiful girl of privledged background, coming of age and ready to slay the world! A brillant young thing who specializes in social parties and obtaining an "A" list social standing. I admit it was quite fun for awhile to see her photo's at every single celebrity bash, nightclub and premiere. With a model figure and a wickedly fun sense of fashion...she definately catches one's eye.

I kept waiting to read something this lovely creature has to offer the world other than her incredible stamina when it comes to a party. Does she ever use her name for charity perhaps? I keep thinking there must be more depth to her than "party girl." She has one of the most hedonistic lifestyles I think I have ever seen.

Now she is writing a book! Oh please! She is also coming out with her first CD. Of course she is in a battle with Hillary Duff's sister (sorry can't recall the name) over who has the rights on releasing some song first. She has also proved she can do a television series, a top *&^) release and who knows which big film she will no doubt appear in down the road.

My daughter hates her name right now and I don't blame her. The minute she says her name is Paris, every single person makes a comment about Paris Hilton. This girl is so over-exposed, yet there seems to be no end to her anytime soon. She isn't even beautiful to me anymore, as her eyes look like slits and to be honest...very slutty!

Ha, so I had to put my two cents in about Paris, and I have to laugh at my silliness as well. I'm still reading everything I come across about her, and I'm still going to try to give her a chance. I am waiting and hoping that she will come up with some redeemable quality eventually.

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:19 pm

LOLOLOLOL

Hey, you have conveyed some thoughts that we've all shared at some point no matter how we feel about Paris Hilton.

I'm waiting for some redeaming qualities myself. She is very over exposed right now and we may realize another side to her as she gets a little older and searches for more in life.

Although, at her age, I can't say that I cared about much other than partying myself. But then I didn't get that kind of press and exposure for it either.

We sure pick up those magazines with her picture though, don't we. Haha.
Well, we have to keep up with the latest fads and study those phenomenen all in the interest of research, right? LOL

Her show doesn't really put her in the best light either. Nicole Richie come off like a self-centered brat that cares nothing about others and thinks the world revolves around her. In that pair, Paris almost looks like the good-girl.
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

Marlowe

Post by Marlowe » Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:01 am

I haven't seen much of Nicole lately. From what I have read, which hasn't been too much (for a change) she has stepped back a bit and has even made a few attempts of changing her style. I caught a few photos of her in a much more modest and conservative look. Perhaps the stinging words such as "slut", "tramp", "cheap" were beginning to wear on her. I was a bit surprised when I saw her new look, but I was more suspicious than anything. (remember courtney love's weak attempt at the same?)

What's that saying...you can take the girl out of the country, but you can take the country out of the girl? Well, there are many simulars sayings as well.

Nonetheless, just this very day I opened either a People or a Star (their magazine styles are very very simular, ever since Star changed their look) and lo and behold...who is there posing for some cheesy publicity photo? Yep, its Nicole on one page and Paris on the other. Both of them doing what they do best....acting sexy, looking slutty and thinking nasty!!
Bravo Nicole, its just best to be yourself.

The odd thing for me is that there is a part of me that has to admire their lust for fun and adventure. Their need and desire to be noticed and famous at any expense. They don't appear to care to much about what they might or might not be projecting; nor do their appear to be too selective or concerned about when or where they are being caught by the camera...as long as the camera keeps rolling!

Your right Mauveduh...I like to think we were quite the pair ourselves...in our hayday!! Shopping, partying and living it up is always so much more fun when you are born with a healthy trust fund....don't you agree?

patsycloud

Post by patsycloud » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:08 am

Thank you! Paris Hilton is not a roll model to anyone. I really dislike her because she acts like a total you know what!!! (slut....sorry, I dont know how to put it) My name is Paris, and she is totally distroying my name!!!! I have kids from school come up to me and say, "Hey Paris Hilton!" and I get so mad because I AM NOT HER!!!!!! Yea so thank you!!!! I am really glad that I am not the only one. Paris is a Pisser.

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:35 pm

Those other kids are just trying to get your attention. Take it as a bit of a compliment. They know as well as you that you are two different people so they are obviously just trying to interact with you.

Hold you head high and give them a big confident smile. They could say alot worse than that. Paris Hilton also a very pretty girl and also admired by many so who knows what they are referring to when they say that.

You could ask them if they want your autograph... ~!@
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

archergirl

Re: Paris is a Pisser

Post by archergirl » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:58 pm

Marlowe wrote:Yes, I am so thoroughly annoyed with Paris Hilton. I am so annoyed and disgusted with her that I pick up every single tabloid and magazine that has her nasty picture on it!
I know this is an old thread, but I TOTALLY agree. I can't stand that girl! What is her claim to fame???? a rich dad! Ugggh, and not to mention her stupid show - I think she's NOT all that and is really quite ugly!

Xylona

Re: Paris is a Pisser

Post by Xylona » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:17 am

You understand a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).
You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!