Hair Loss in Female

Discuss and Share Health-Related Information & Resources

Moderator: Mauveduh

EllissonWatson

Hair Loss in Female

Post by EllissonWatson » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:40 am

Hair loss in female patients is a more challenging problem as compare to that occurs in the men. Usually three types of hair loss problems occur among of which two are surgical restoration whilst one is not. Initially a female with good hairlines suitable to undergo the procedure and those with consistent patent offer excellent donor supply and suitable residual density on the remaining part of scalp. The patients mainly require follicular unit restoration to relocate the good hairlines into an appealing lower position. Some patients are lucky as their hair loss is reduced only to the scalp top. When thinning involves the donor region and patients with thin lines in the temporal region and few are unfortunate as their thinning line is spread across the donor area. Female patients suffering with diffusion hair problem particularly those with a donor thinning are not direct and need more cautious procedure.

The success of hair transplantation is normally based on the fact of supply and demand. The hair loss problem on the entire scalp that varies including donor area and poor candidates for surgical transplantation. It can be resolved with advanced hair transplantation techniques.

MindyS

Re: Hair Loss in Female

Post by MindyS » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:18 am

Thanks for sharing this amazing info about female hair loss and hair transplant. If your hair loss is at first stages, you can always use these natural remedies to stop hair fall and grow your hair back again.
1. Boil one cup mustard oil with four tablespoon heena (mehendi) leaves. Filter it and keep it in a bottle. Message it on the bald patches regularly. It is very effective natural remedy for baldness.
2. Grind fenugreek seeds with water and apply on the head. Leave for at least 40 minutes before washing. Continue it for a month.
3. Do a vigorous rubbing of the scalp with fingers after washing the hair with cold water. It is also a good natural hair loss treatment.
4. Rub the bald area with onions till it becomes red. Then apply honey on the bald area. It is very effective natural cure for baldness
5. Make a mixture of honey with egg yolk. Properly massage on the scalp and hairs. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then wash
6. Prepare a home made shampoo by adding 5 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of gram raw (chholia) powder. Apply it on the head for an hour and then wash. If you're wondering how to grow your hair faster, just try this amazing remedy.
7. Apply fresh leaf juice of amaranth to the hair. It will help the growth of the hair and keep it soft.

manjot

Post by manjot » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness, refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. Typically at least the head is involved. The severity of hair loss can vary from a small area to the entire body. Typically inflammation or scarring is not present. Hair loss in some people causes psychological distress.

Cost of hair transplant in New Delhi
Hair transplant doctors in New Delhi
Best hair transplant clinics in New Delhi

nhtdelhi

Post by nhtdelhi » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:57 am

ar from being my crowning glory, my hair has been the bane of my life. But one question has always plagued me: is my problem on my head, or in my head? While I've suspected my hair has been thinning for decades, few people ever believed me and at times I even doubted it myself.

Pearlywhite

Post by Pearlywhite » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:17 am

berkoindia

Post by berkoindia » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:03 am

now days hair loss in female is normal, more and more females facing this problem, but this is curable one of, one of my friend faced same kind of problem her hair became very thin with in months, She was very upset about it, Hair loss can affect our confidence.
Hair transplant clinic

hair loss treatment

Leading Hair And Skin Clinic

drskashyap

Post by drskashyap » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:31 am

In Current era, Hair loss in female is a common problem. There are more treatment available to control hair loss. Being a dermatologist I will recommend our patient PRP Therapy which is one of the best hair loss treatment option in which patient own blood platelets are used to process the procedure. PRP therapy is also a cost effective treatment option to control hair loss.

Aestheticaclinics

Post by Aestheticaclinics » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:28 am

Female hair loss is one of the most common problems faced by women in India. It is caused by different factors and is experienced by women of all ages. Hormonal imbalances caused by pregnancy, menopause or any other problem can result in hair loss in females. Prolonged Stress or illness may also cause hair loss. Use of harmful chemicals can also aggravate hair loss.

mukul

Post by mukul » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:15 am

MindyS wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:18 am
Thanks for sharing this amazing info about female hair loss and hair transplant. If your hair loss is at first stages, you can always use these natural remedies to stop hair fall and grow your hair back again.
1. Boil one cup mustard oil with four tablespoon heena (mehendi) leaves. Filter it and keep it in a bottle. Message it on the bald patches regularly. It is very effective natural remedy for baldness.
2. Grind fenugreek seeds with water and apply on the head. Leave for at least 40 minutes before washing. Continue it for a month.
3. Do a vigorous rubbing of the scalp with fingers after washing the hair with cold water. It is also a good natural hair loss treatment.
4. Rub the bald area with onions till it becomes red. Then apply honey on the bald area. It is very effective natural cure for baldness
5. Make a mixture of honey with egg yolk. Properly massage on the scalp and hairs. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then wash
6. Prepare a home made shampoo by adding 5 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of gram raw (chholia) powder. Apply it on the head for an hour and then wash. If you're wondering how to grow your hair faster, just try this amazing remedy.
7. Apply fresh leaf juice of amaranth to the hair. It will help the growth of the hair and keep it soft.
:)