What is this place?

News, updates, site information.

Moderator: Mauveduh

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

What is this place?

Post by Mauveduh » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:37 pm

Welcome to the Stress Bank Forum! Use this board to share your thoughts, dreams, knowledge, humor, sarcasm, frustration, relationships, advice, questions, etc.

Sometimes life serves up a special irony that seems to be personally prepared to push our buttons. Don’t take it out in road rage. Deposit it here in our bank. Leave it behind for another day…or just leave it!

Open a STRESS BANK ACCOUNT for FREE. Why?
  • · Take advantage of our growing resource collection: articles, advice, tools, knowledge.
    · Post in our forums, which are your forums. Let’s support each other and create a great community.
    · Display your art in our virtual gallery.
    · Offer your services and network with others.
We will be adding more helpful tools and information over time so check back frequently. Submit your suggestions and ideas. What would you like to see here?

OK, go ahead and register to post in our forums. It only takes a minute. Then, tell us all about it!
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

naynay

yahoo

Post by naynay » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:46 pm

Mauveduh, I want to thank you for moderating and supporting this forum. I am fairly new here, but so far I have thoroughly enjoyed being a participant. So far I have been very eager to participate and post on this site. I sure hope you aren't sick of seeing my name!.
Thanks for the opportunity to share.

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:14 am

We're so glad you have participated in the stressbank forum. This site is here for all of us and it is only what we all make it as a team.

We celebrate our sameness through our differences (or should it be the other way around?). In other words, we can all relate.

Please continue to post with wild abandon! :mrgreen:

Lovin' it!

-Mauveduh
~-~-~-~-~
You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.--Mark Twain

crafty

Post by crafty » Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:58 am

:lol: mauvedah, I really think this is a great idea. Much easier to talk to my computer than to someone face to face when I have something bothering me. It's just very hard for me to put into words. Maybe my life is so perfect I don't have any complaints (ha ha). I will keep thinking about it though.

webwriter

Post by webwriter » Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:31 am

And I feel the same way! Also posting in this forum is much better than trying to explain exactly what you mean to others, particularly family members. Way to go, StressBank!!! :smile:

jnessinger

HI

Post by jnessinger » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:41 pm

IM NEW JUST WANTED TO SAY HI just teasing

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:12 pm

Hello jnessinger. Welcome!
~-~-~-~-~

jnessinger1

HI

Post by jnessinger1 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:49 pm

HEY PEOPLE BEEN BUSY AT WORK AND JUST MOVED INTO MY NEW APARTMENT! hope all is going well boy what a relief im only 10 minutes away from the airport now i save 3 hours driving back and forth to work now i can invest that time in more working wooo ooo. Hey I am off this week till november 12th and the 13th is my 37 bday o boy how time flys !!!!! I hope your all doing better this year! Hey Mauveduh I had to reformat my computer and just had this companies high speed internet hooked up so I need to be linked up yo i dont have other emails yet just the yahoo one for now ! so if you can link me back yo yo that would be great!

Mauveduh
Board Moderator
Board Moderator

Post by Mauveduh » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:02 pm

Glad to see you are enjoying your new life. And by the way, Happy Birthday!!!
~-~-~-~-~